Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Cranes in the Marriott

 To say I've neglected my blog would be an understatement. Though I did chuckle to myself reading the end of my last post and the comment "tomorrow." Clearly that did not happen! To post about each day I missed would be a bit ridiculous at the point (I'm considering it none-the-less). 
Ok, snap out of it Sister! Let's be realistic, you have a life. Plus that would be a little obsessive. Just a smidge. So, to manageable catch you up let's do this in stages/highlights...


6.14.14: 34
This was the day after my test I had been studying for all week. I was suppose to find out whether or not I passed as soon as I was finished. However, because the test was being "revamped" I had to wait.  I was incredibly frustrated, but at that point there was nothing left for me to do.  So I spent the next day folding paper and start the two weeks of waiting...




6.15.14
On Sunday I arrived in Tampa for a conference on geometery. YAY!




6.16.14




6.17.14




6.18.14
Today when I got back to my hotel room my birdies were slightly askew. My guess is housekeeping knocked the chair and they toppled over. I guess they did their best to fix it? 
OCD much? 
Yes.




6.19.14 and 6.20.14
My goal was to finish the chair before I checked out on Thursday..and 58 birds later I did!


Total: 554
This project is over halfway to completion!

1 comment:

  1. That would have really bugged me. Strangers in my space bothers me too so I just end up putting the do not disturb sign out and calling down for towels or whatever. Not that I travel much these days. Love your blog- you are funny! Keep up the cranes...

    ReplyDelete