Sunday, June 1, 2014

Stained glass has wings...

I really don't know where the time has gone, but somehow it's been two weeks since I've posted?!?!???!!?!??!!?

At this point I've forgotten what I made when, but I can tell you about the last day of my stained glass class. Or rather show you...

5.21.14


From pieces to one piece! Even my instructor was pretty impressed. I am generally not a prideful person, but that day I somehow managed to impress myself. I have never made something 3-D in stained glass. In addition, it is able to hang and sustain it's own weight (happy).



     


However, what's worse, when I counted the cranes I had folded in that time I realized I had only added 33 birds. Unacceptable. So I go to work yesterday...

5.31.14: 19




And today...

6.1.14: 37

       




I feel MUCH better...  

TOTAL: 405 paper & 1 glass

No comments:

Post a Comment