5.6.14: 18
The baby cranes spilling out of my purse were folded this morning waiting at the social security office. I used the hour I had to wait wisely (Though if I had brought more paper I could have used it more wisely). I was very happy once I was finally out of there, however I was actually happier once the grumpy and rude man sitting next to me got his number called. Any "man" that cannot look beyond his own impatience to refrain from choosing to use vulgar language and throw around passive aggressive insults about things you are ignorant to is not a man. Gross. Rant over.
I got some new paper today at Michael's. I only have 15 or so of the papers my mom sent me. One pack of 200, 20, and 100? I couldn't tell from the package with the last one. Below are what some of the prints look like. I should be busy for a little while...
...and of course I couldn't wait to use some of my new paper!
These are all of the birds I've made since my last post and the one that did not fit with the first 200 above my bed. I didn't keep track of how many I made each day, but in total there are 35. Soon the question will be where am I going to put all of these...hmmmm...
Total: 236
Love your green pocketbook.
ReplyDelete